Welcome to Crimson Cash
Crimson Cash is a declining balance convenience account accessed through your Harvard ID card. Anyone may Add Value to your account but only you, with your Harvard ID, can make purchases.
Crimson Cash is the safest, fastest, easiest way to buy the things you need including at On-Campus retail and dining locations, select Off-Campus merchants and Grubhub meal delivery, vending machines, laundry, copying and printing. Using this website or the mobile app, you can quickly Add Value, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have a Harvard ID, then you already have a Crimson Cash account! No sign-up form is required. Your account is already open and ready for you to add value in one of these ways:
Credit Card or Debit Card
Crimson Cash eAccounts Portal and Mobile App
The Crimson Cash eAccounts Portal and Mobile App allow you to conveniently and easily add value and manage your Crimson Cash account from your computer or mobile device.
You can access the Crimson Cash eAccounts portal by clicking here or use the Add Value/View Account navigation menu. You must login to Harvard Key to use the Crimson Cash eAccounts portal. Please follow instructions to complete your deposit. Once you receive the message "Transaction Approved", you must click Next and then Make Deposit.
The Transact eAccounts Mobile App enables your Android or Apple iOS mobile device to be used to add funds or check your balance. You must login to Harvard Key to use the Mobile app.
Follow here to learn about downloading the App for Apple iOS.
Follow here to learn about downloading the App for Android.
Please Note: You must have a saved payment method previously created in the Crimson Cash eAccounts portal using a web browser to make a deposit with the Mobile eAccounts App.
New ID Cardholders
You can Add Value to your Crimson Cash account after you receive your permanent photo ID card, but unfortunately, not beforehand since you need the 16-digit CC number which is found only on the BACK of your ID card. For security reasons, this number cannot be obtained thru any other means.
Crimson Cash Advantage
- No membership fees, service charges, or minimum balances
- Quicker than cash
- Like having exact change all of the time
- Easy to add and access value in minutes
- Anyone may add value, but only you can make purchases
- Balance displayed with each transaction
- Balance carries forward as long as you have a valid Harvard ID
- If you accidentally lose your ID, your money is secure and immediately available when you receive a replacement card
The Crimson Cash website is designed for you to conveniently Add Value and Manage your Crimson Cash Account. We hope the following features will make this website easy and convenient for you to use.
- All website features are mobile friendly
- No need to re-enter payment information each time you reload your Crimson Cash balance
- Create payment profiles when you log-in with your Harvard Key
- Create multiple payment profiles from multiple funding sources
- Select the payment profile you would like to use to reload...and you're done!
- Proceed as Guest if you do not have Harvard Key or do not wish to create a payment profile
- Click on the "Add Value Now" button on the left menu to start
- If you want to get back to the homepage quickly, no matter where you are on the website click on the Crimson Cash banner at the top of the page
Take Our Survey - We want to know what you think of our website. Take the Crimson Cash Website Survey here.