Grubhub is here!
Did you know you can use your Crimson Cash to order from your favorite local restaurants on Grubhub? With Grubhub, you can use your Crimson Cash to order from your local restaurants with $0 delivery fees*. Your Grubhub+ Student membership is free. Sign up in the app today!
*click here for details.
- Download the Grubhub app
- Go to Account, tap Campus Dining then select Harvard University
- Input your 16-digit Crimson Cash account # and valid Harvard e-mail address to verify you're a student
- Accept your Grubhub+ Membership
- Navigate to your Harvard e-mail to verify the payment method
You're all set to order delivery from around town! Add money today to make your next meal easier. Add crimson Cash now to take full advantage of your unlimited, free delivery.
Welcome to Crimson Cash
Crimson Cash is a declining balance convenience account accessed through your Harvard ID card. Anyone may Add Value to your account but only you, with your Harvard ID, can make purchases.
Crimson Cash is the safest, fastest, easiest way to buy the things you need including at select Off-Campus merchants, on campus retail and dining locations, vending machines, laundry, copying and printing (see website for list). Using this website, you can quickly Add Value online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have a Harvard ID, then you already have a Crimson Cash account! No sign-up form is required. Your account is already open and ready for you to add value in one of these ways:
- (Credit Card)
- (Bank Account)
New ID Cardholders
You can Add Value to your Crimson Cash account after you receive your permanent photo ID card, but unfortunately, not beforehand since you need the 16-digit CC number which is found only on the BACK of your ID card. For security reasons, this number cannot be obtained thru any other means.
Crimson Cash Advantage
- No membership fees, service charges, or minimum balances
- Quicker than cash
- Like having exact change all of the time
- Easy to add and access value in minutes
- Anyone may add value, but only you can make purchases
- Balance displayed with each transaction
- Balance carries forward as long as you have a valid Harvard ID
- If you accidentally lose your ID, your money is secure and immediately available when you receive a replacement card
The Crimson Cash website is designed for you to conveniently Add Value and Manage your Crimson Cash Account. We hope the following features will make this website easy and convenient for you to use.
- All website features are mobile friendly
- No need to re-enter payment information each time you reload your Crimson Cash balance
- Create payment profiles when you log-in with your Harvard Key
- Create multiple payment profiles from multiple funding sources
- Select the payment profile you would like to use to reload...and you're done!
- Proceed as Guest if you do not have Harvard Key or do not wish to create a payment profile
- Click on the "Add Value Now" button on the left menu to start
- If you want to get back to the homepage quickly, no matter where you are on the website click on the Crimson Cash banner at the top of the page
Take Our Survey - We want to know what you think of our website. Take the Crimson Cash Website Survey here.
This site uses the latest security to protect you against unauthorized access to your private information. If you encounter any problems connecting to this site, you may need to update your browser version. See what browser you are using here.