Crimson Cash Terms and Conditions
- Crimson Cash accounts are not transferable.
- No interest or other earnings will be paid to the ID or generic card holder or credited by Harvard University.
- Refunds are only permitted upon graduation, withdrawal, or employment termination from the University. Refunds are NOT issued for Crimson Cash generic "white" cards (non-ID Cards).
- Campus Services reserves the right to close Crimson Cash accounts twelve (12) months after the cardholder graduates, withdraws or terminates employment from the University.
- Restitution is required for overdrafts resulting from off-line transactions.
- Harvard University Campus Services is not responsible for any loss due to lost or stolen ID cards.
- There is no minimum dollar amount of value addition, however the maximum dollar value addition is $300. Value additions are usually instantaneous but may be delayed due to network traffic.
- Crimson Cash account balances cannot exceed $500. Campus Services reserves the right to contact ID card holders with balances in excess of this amount.
- Campus Services reserves the right to credit back deposits to the original credit/debit card or bank account if an account exceeds the maximum balance of $500.
- Crimson Cash may not be used for the purchase of gift cards.
Revised: June 12, 2019