- Every student, faculty and staff use their official University ID card to eat in the dining halls, access campus buildings, and easily purchase the items they need on campus - without the hassles of carrying cash.
- Crimson Cash is a declining balance convenience account that is accessible to every Harvard ID cardholder
- Value can be added to a cardholder account via a Credit Card, Debit Card or ACH transfer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through a convenient Crimson Cash dedicated website. Your merchant name, mapped location and website link will be placed on the Crimson Cash website.
Students are encouraged to spend their pre-deposited funds almost exclusively within the university-endorsed merchant network.
- Get your business name in front of over 50,000 Harvard College & Graduate students, faculty and staff who currently hold an active Harvard ID.
- Crimson Cash cardholder value is added through our dedicated Crimson Cash website which will include your business name and information, a map to your location as well as a link to your website.
- Increase sales and stronger customer loyalty with the Harvard community. Tap into the network of Executive and Continuing Education and Summer School programs whose participants are often provided supplementary Crimson Cash funds for their food and beverage needs during their stay on campus.
- Receive in-store signage highlighting your business as a select Crimson Cash partner.
- Transactions are processed immediately on a cellular or wired Crimson Cash terminal.
- Regular merchant reimbursement via direct deposit (ACH).
- Detailed monthly statements.
- Staff training and clear, comprehensive operations guides.
- 24/7 dedicated merchant support.
The Crimson Cash program offers direct payment to your bank account for your Crimson Cash sales through the University E-Payment system called " Paymode." By using "Paymode" your sales will be remitted directly to your bank account.
or call (617) 496-6600