Tell me about Crimson Cash
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Crimson Cash
What is Crimson Cash?
Crimson Cash is the key to many of your purchases and services on Harvard's campus.
- It is a declining balance convenience account accessed through your Harvard ID.
- No sign-up is required.
- You automatically have an account if you have a Harvard ID.
- It takes less than 60 seconds to add value online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
So how do I participate in the Crimson Cash program?
If you have a Harvard ID, then you already have a Crimson Cash account! No sign-up form is required. Your account is already open and ready for you to add value in one of these ways:
- Value Transfer Station - To apply value with cash, refer to the list of Value Transfer Stations (VTS) on campus at www.cash.harvard.edu
Advantages to You
- Time is money: Crimson Cash speeds up the cashier lines - just swipe-n-go!
- Crimson Cash value additions are easy to make, and are available within minutes.
- Anyone may add value to your account, but only you, with your Harvard ID, can make purchases.
- Your remaining balance is instantly displayed with each transaction.
- Your balance carries forward as long as you have a valid Harvard ID.
- If you accidentally lose your ID, your money is secure and immediately available when you receive a replacement card.
- There are no membership fees, service charges, or minimum balances.
- It's like having exact change all the time.